Modular structural soil cell system including stormwater management
Our structural soil cell system offers the most ideal circumstances for trees to thrive beneath the pavement.
CONNECTING GREEN, BLUE AND GREY
Our TreeParker system is the latest generation of underground structural soil cell systems for trees in hard landscaping. The TreeParker system provides large volumes of non-compact high quality soil and maximises the usable space beneath the ground, providing unlimited expansion for unimpeded root growth, while supporting traffic loads at the same time. It is ideal for new trees in areas such as pavements, car parks, plazas, green roofs and even green walls.
TreeParker has been developed from the experience gained by extensive trials, projects and discussions with landscape architects, clients, contractors and nurseries to provide the most cost-effective, fit-for-purpose solution to the problems associated with growing large trees in urban environments.
In addition to the key functions, such as withstanding heavy traffic loads, whilst maintaining pavement integrity and providing an unimpeded root growth, TreeParker also promotes stormwater management within the system, dealing with rainwater runoff at source; the ideal SuDS solution.
Key elements taken into consideration for the development process were the need for simple design, easy installation, sustainability, integration of existing and new utilities, variable unit depth and free void space for soil infill.
Our engineering department will gladly assist you in making construction calculations and professionally drawn tree pit layouts. We provide full design and installation support for the entire project, from start to finish.
- Variable system height, between 400mm and 1500mm.
- Designed to support heavy traffic loads whilst maintaining pavement integrity.
- Provides unhindered root growth for large species of trees.
- Quick and cost-effective installation and easy to fill with soil.
- Large spacing between the structure legs ensures unrestrained root-growth.
- Made from 100% recyclable, long-lasting and inert plastics.
- Modular system for design flexibility.
- Tree Parker can be installed in curves down to a 5m radius without additional products.
- Utility friendly, designed for easy utility maintenance and repair.
- Combines stormwater management and root growth, up to 25% of the volume is available for water infiltration.
- Up to 95% volume available for soil infill.
- Withstands vertical and lateral loads.